Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Winter Beauty

It was funny today.  When my hubby took me out for lunch for V-Day I heard a man say, "We have had 2 days of Winter and that was Sunday and Monday" I had to laugh.  So We got out for another walk today and the ice is still trying to hang onto the trees up here and when the sun is shining, well natures beauty is breathtaking. 
The ice in the son is so pretty.

Our temp went from -10 to +3 in 24 hrs.

A beautiful day to just enjoy it.

People who don't have a snow season are missing out.

I can't get enough of the moments that I enjoy so much.

Our dog loves going with us.

Happy V-Day hubby, it has been a great day.  Thanks for the beautiful flowers, the lovely lunch, which I didn't have to prepare and an afternoon walk.  What more can a girl ask for?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day to me Nancy! The snow is so pretty on the trees....we hardly have any snow on the trees here! Happy Valentine's Day! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!