Saturday, February 18, 2012

Scented Toilet Paper Roll

Well this has been my weekend of trying new things.  There are so many interesting things on pinterest and I figure I need to try some.  What I have concluded is that we have our own personal taste and what suits one, doesn't necessarily suit someone else, so experiment and see if it is for you.  So far I have liked 3 out of 4 of my experiments, and I will share with you.  So I will blog each one separately.  First it is the Scented Toilet paper roll.  It called for essence oil, but I decided to use a fragance oil I had in the house.I put a few drops in the roll and forgot about it until i rolled the roll and smelt something, and realized it was coming from the roll!  Happy so far, then my husband calls out a couple days later...What is that smell!?  The toilet paper smells strong...I had to laugh, and told him the kleenex were for the nose, but when I went in it was time to change the roll and the oil had absorbed through the roll into the toilet paper, hahaha, sorry.  So I will do it again but my daughter suggested to take a q-tip and put alittle on that and rub it inside the roll, so I will do that.

It was either this or lavender so I chose this.

Couple drops will do.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha i can hear dad now! lol im trying this to

    ReplyDelete

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!