Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Apple Chips

The next thing I wanted to try were the Apple chips that I found, very simple.

2 apples, cinnamon.  Remove Core (I didn't have an apple corer so I just thin sliced the apples, and saved myself some time.)  Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, place apples on it.  Sprinkle with cinnamon.  Bake 275 degrees for 2 hrs.  Turn after 1 and check after 30 minutes.  Once they look nice and crispy take them out.  Now this is where I had the difficulity.  Maybe I sliced them too thin, but they way over cooked and weren't as I thought they would be, but if I would have kept a better eye, I know they would have been better.  As it is I only cooked them 1hr 15 mins.

I think the star shape in the middle of an apple is cool.

On goes the cinnamon.

And, well, LOL.  Any advice??

1 comment:

  1. hhahahahahahahA,they sound good.exspecially with cinnamon on top

    ReplyDelete

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!