Saturday, February 18, 2012

Face Cleasner

I know, why can't I space things out?  I get excited and want to try everything in one day!  So my next goodie is a homemade facial cleasner I seen on pinterest and wanted to know if there was any good to it.  It is very simple, all you do it take a tsp of soda, mix with a cleanser.  Add enough cleanser to make it a paste.  You are thinking, a tsp is probably not enough, but believe me it is plenty..Just apply to face,  scrub it around, gently and rince off, and apply your moisture after that.  I found it burnt a little at first, but nothing that lasted and my face is so smooth!  I will definitely use this again.

Two simple ingredients. 

Doesn't look like much, but I had to coat like 3 or more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!