Thursday, March 22, 2012

Homemade Fabric Softener

Well one day I ran out of fabric softener, so instead of running to town yet again, I decided to try a recipe I seen on Pinterest and I am happy to announce it is awesome!  My clothes are so soft!  Who would have thought.  So here goes:

I halved the recipe just because I wasn't sure of the outcome.  But go ahead a double up.  I used  1 1/2 cups of vinegar, 1 cup of conditioner, pick a nice smelly one, and 3 cups of hot water.

Add all together, and stir until smooth.

Only took like 5 minutes, and I had enough to fill a small fleecy bottle plus some.  They say use 1/4 cup for HE machines.  I just have a regular machine, so I pour some in the fabric softener cup and let it go.  Very very happy with this one.  Who doesn't have an old bottle of conditioner that they haven't used for one reason or another, today I am glad I did.

1 comment:

  1. i made some to and it made the clothes so soft and smelled goooood!

    ReplyDelete

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!