Sunday, November 27, 2011

Jens 29th

It has been an extremely busy weekend, but a good one for some family time.  It forces us to slow down and smell the coffee, or maybe even have one.  So today was our oldest daughters 29th birthday!  Wow, I can't believe it, where has the time gone.  We had a nice get together at Jens, with of course ice-cream cake and good conversation.  I told her birth story last year so I will contain myself, haha.  But one thing I do know is she was the best gift to our family after the year we had, so God is good and he gave us someone very special so we could move forward in this life and be happy again.  Happy Birthday Jen.

Of course we had to have the homemade ice-cream cake from Mantua.  It is only the best.  I usually order the large with butterscotch and reeses pieces inside, and it is so good.

Leave it to me to try and decorate the top of the cake, haha.

Cole has a lot of musical talent and loves to sing Happy Birthday.

He also loves to blow out the candles.

Jen loves her little boys, and so do we.  I hope you had a great day Jen.

2 comments:

  1. :)...i had a wonderful day!!!! it was alot of fun.it is nice to get together with everyone!!
    thank you for such a nice day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty cake and what a pretty birthday girl! She is a beautiful daughter and mom! Happy Birthday Jen! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!