Thursday, November 24, 2011

First Major Nov Snow Fall

Well we knew it had to happen.  We have had a little snow, nothing major, so the storm yesterday caused a lot of havic in Nova Scotia.  We must have gotten over 30 cm for sure here.  Our roads got bad fast and some were not even cleared by the next afternoon.  The roads were grease, I spun all the way up the mountain, and boy was I nervous, but like the little engine that could, I did.  Well I get to stay inside and decorate my hubby is busy outside getting the yard cleaned out and also others in the neighbourhood.

Peter went out last night to get ahead of the game, good thing he did or I wouldn't have gotten out this morning.

I think we will take my car this morning, haha.

Oh, I love Nova Scotia, really I do.

We are going to have plus 10 temps on the weekend, this will lower.

But we need to find the beauty in everything.

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is so pretty Nancy!! Gotta love a good snow storm! We don't really get them like here! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!