Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas 2014

I can't believe we have been in our place a whole year. Last year we moved in December. This year I have my tree up already November 19th. I know it may be early but I want to enjoy the season and all of the ornaments that lay in a closet for a whole year, why not get them out and enjoy them. So here is my tree this year.  I am using deco mesh for the first time. I watched someone decorate one at our local craft store "Wheaton's" and thought she made it look easy and wanted to give it a try. So here goes:

You just take the mesh bunch it together at a chosen length, stick it in the tree, and continue all the way around. Takes a lot less ornaments this way. Well whatever you do to celebrate, enjoy the season with family and friends and make some memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!