Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Tree

My updated tree from yesterday.  I know I had enough on it, but something just wasn't right.  So when I was at Michaels today I noticed how there ribbon was done, and it was to late to string mine in rows, it just didn't look right after it was already decorated, so I took my ribbon that I already had and cut it into sections and did them like I guess ribbon candy and just stuck them in the tree.  And I am satisfied, for today that is, lol.

This is what I did to my ribbon.

Starting to get the snowmen out.  Everything on this shelf was a gift at one point or another.  I truly appreciate what people give to me.

1 comment:

  1. awesome tree!really pretty!!! i might try my ribbon that way and go get some pointsettas before they are gone.lol

    ReplyDelete

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!