Thursday, March 3, 2011

Our Hallway Redo

We have little by little replacing the door and window frames with white wood.  So we use to have just the cheap picwick pine down the hallway, don't ask me why, thought it would be nice at the time.  But we ended up glueing it on to hold, so we had no plan to take it off anytime soon.  So I thought it would be a good idea to paint it white to go with the white theme.  It is great paint, Beauti-tone signature series from our local Home Hardware.  When we started we weren't sure, but after that first swipe, there was no turning back.  And we love  it.  It isn't totally finished yet.  We will go next week and get a lip to go on top to give it that finished look.  We also got the new basement door on and now I have a hallway I can be proud of. 


Before:  Getting ready

All of the new white finish, and fresh white paint  on the doors.

This in in my hallway

No turning back now, trust me you will like it, I say, :)

I like painting as long as I don't have anything complicated to do.

Except for cleaning up the mess, it's finished!  We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!