Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Fall leaves

I wanted to share somemore of our beautiful fall color. 

My maple tree on my front lawn.

Many of pictures have been taken under this tree.

This is right before our downtown Wolfville.

This is up behind the new Horton School.



You can view the water towers in White Rock.

This is our famous Hollow Rd. where it twists and turns like a snake but has a beautiful fall view.


I grew up around this area and it has always been a favorite.


This is up in Canaan.

We headed to our daughters for a nice turkey supper. Yum


Behind her house.

These clouds were amazing!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful maple trees! Thanks for sharing! I miss the Deep Hollow Road! Lol! Isn't that a funny thing to miss? Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Angie. Did you recognize the one in Canaan? I took it for you it is across from your N.S. home.

    ReplyDelete

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!