Saturday, February 9, 2013

Banana Treat

Not sure what this one is called, I got it off of pinterest and decided to try it, just to see if it is like they said.  So first you take 4 bananas, not to over ripe.  An excellent way to use up bananas.  You put these in the freezer for 1 hr or more until they are froze solid, mine took more then an hour. 

 
Put them in a food processor, this will take a little time but not long.  You do it on the pulse setting, it will start turning creamy.  Scrape down the sides quite a bit.
 
 
It will soon look like this.
 
 
At this point add an add in.  I chose 2 tbsp. peanut butter and 2 tsp cocoa (they say dutch, I didn't have that).  Blend.
 
 
Now it looks like this, I have to hurry, the power just flickered, lol.
 
 
Well at first it tasted a little bitter, from the chocolate, but the more I ate the more I liked.  Either eat soft serve or freeze to eat as you like.  Enjoy, it is a pass
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Yum! It looks so good Nancy! I have seen the special banana frozen dessert maker at Bed, Bath & Beyond, but it totally makes sense to use the food processor instead of buying another appliance! Happy Valentine's Day! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!