Monday, December 6, 2010

Transforming to Christmas

I don't know what others do, but I empty my shelves and replace everything with a Christmas theme.  I can't wait to get the tree!
Some people may call me cheap, but I choose to call myself smart and frugal.  Everything on this shelf was a gift at some point.

Yes I have changed this around already, the bear has a picture of me when I was a little girl.

These are my ceramic snowmen.  A gift quite a few years ago.

I put my swag on my lamp.  I seen it in a magazine.

Peters sister gave me this a couple of yrs ago.

No real theme here.

The card is from one of the cookie parties.  I love it.  I have our very first Christmas picture together, and all three of my children.

My ceramic Christmas tree Peter gave me probably 25 yrs ago.  Jen gave me the angels, I love them.  I left my star just because it reminded me of a Christmas star.

I took my glass dish and took the rocks off of it and replaced them with some beads and candles and threw in a couple of fake flowers that glow in the dark.

I am quite proud of my Dickens villiage.  I got the whole thing at a yard sale for $10.  Normally I wouldn't pay that high price, but I thought it was a real deal. haha.

They all light up.

I first spotted these in a magazine last week.  Place cards holders, I was so excited when I was at Stokes on the weekend and they actually had some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy so many enjoy my blog. The positive comments are encouraging. Thanks!